Biogas Upgrading System
- The majority of the usable methane is found in the form of waste gas or biogas
- Biogas mainly comprises of CH4 and CO2 and its the most commonly used source for obtaining methane fuel
- The process of extracting the methane from the biogas is known as biogas upgradation or biogas purification
- As the biogas upgradation method is a relatively new form of harnessing energy, there are only few companies that have a successful track records in this domain
- Bioenergy Concept together with his partners developed the Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption to offer a cost effective biogas upgradation possibility
Main Advantages of the
Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption
High Methane levels
Our upgrading systems are designed to offer methane capture rates of up to 99%, making it an unique technology in biogas upgrading industry.
Most upgrading system cannot offer a methane capture rate of more than 95%, which results in a significant loss of revenue for the client.
Low power requirement
Our upgrading system has a low power requirement as it is based on the vacuum pressure swing adsorption technology (VPSA).
The upgrading system operates at 0.7 bar, compared to a standard PSA system that operates at 6-10 Bar.
You want to learn more about our services?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.