We are looking for you
In the fast growing branch of sustainable bioenergy you can find your future with us!
Construction Engineer (f/m/d) in Lueneburg (Germany)
The team of Bioenergy Concept is looking for a Construction Engineer in Lueneburg (Germany) for the development of biogas plants starting beginning / mid September.
Scope of duties:
- Management of construction sites, mainly in the field of pyrolysis as well as biogas plants
- Adherence to construction site targets in terms of quality, deadlines and costs
- Carrying out maintenance, repairs, extensions and conversions on biogas and pyrolysis plants
- Contact person for clients, customers, employees and subcontractors
What we want from you:
- Professional experience as construction engineer, mechatronics engineer or a comparable qualification
- Driving license class B
- Willingness for occasional field work
- Structured and independent way of working even under deadline pressure
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (ideally also German)
What we can offer you:
- A small and open team with a personal management style and direct communication ways
- Independent area of responsibility and assumption of responsibility
- Varied activities in a dynamic industry
- Beginning/mid September
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application, including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions that we can clarify in advance, please feel free to contact our contact person Ms. Bettina Gehlisch by phone at:
+49 4131 757 2715
Please send us your application by e-mail to the following address: